It is a Germiyan monument. It consists of hospice, Muslim theological school, small mosque, library and Turkish bath but today only small mosque and tomb are used as a tile museum.
Built in 1411 by Yakup Çelebi II, the building has a porch entrance. Two rooms with the domed hall are opened to the centre-place with fountains of the museum from three directions. Paşa (Şah Ana) Sultan, who was the wife of Yakup Çelebi and the daughter of Karamanoğlu Mehmet Bey, and Yakup Çelebi II were buried sarcophagus tomb. Sarcophagus and ground are covered with tiles.
In the museum , there are samples of tile masterpieces which belongs to the periods from the 14th century to our age.
Cumhuriyet Caddesi, Ulu Camii yanı
Tel : (0274) 223 69 90
The museum is open everyday except Mondays from 08.00-12.00 am to 13.00-17.00 pm.